WHERE TO FIND WHAT

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Character Desgin for Cflashwood Ringtones AKA Rocketshark Ringtones


While drawing and engaging a group of artists inside Barnes and Noble in Union Square, I caught the attention of the CEO's of Rocketshark Ringtones. They were so impressed with my verbal presentation and the subway drawings in my sketchbook, that they hired me on the spot to do a year long series of character designs for their company, Rocketshark Ringtones. One of their main characters, CFlashwood, was a Clint Eastwood-esque Phone who had numerous ringtones in his cloak, and who could literally blow away the competition. I really had a blast creating characters for thiese guys, the majority of them were lifted directly from my sketchbook itself, and modified to fit their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment