WHERE TO FIND WHAT

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Larger than Life Storyboards for the "Computer Virus" Episode





This was one of my favorite projects that I collaborated with a writer known as Nathan "Seven" Scott, who had me draw a series of webcomics for his strip, "larger than life" Seven gave me a loose script on these projects and pretty much let my imagination run wild for how I would interpret. Our partnership was an artist's dream, and I illustrated the episodes much like an animator and storyboarder would, anticipating that he would one day want to animate it in flash. In this episode, Seven's talking laptop, "Miss G", his talking computer, who has a nasty computer virus. Seven is forced to call on the help of "BOYE' the local Japanese/Hip Hop Computer geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment